Statement of Faith
Our “Statement of Faith” is quite simple.
- We believe that our primary goal is to cause each one we come in contact with to walk a little closer to our Lord Jesus.
- We believe in the deity of God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Jesus was virgin born, led a sinless life, died on a Roman cross and was resurrected three days later. Having given us His Holy Spirit He is now present with His Father awaiting His personal and imminent return
- We believe every living person is lost and has no hope of eternal life without the intervention of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that without a person personally accepting Jesus’ blood sacrifice for their sin salvation and eternal life is not possible.
- We believe the church universal is the Body and Bride of our Lord Jesus.
- We believe those that know Jesus as Savior to be our true brothers and sisters in our Christ. We know that denominational boundaries exist but that they should never interfere with full fellowship with other believers.
- We believe the Holy Spirit works in believers individually and the local church corporately. The Holy Spirit indwells all that have accepted Jesus as their Savior.
- We believe the Bible to be God inspired as originally given and that it is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in a real heaven and a real hell and thus a real and personal God and a real and active Satan.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved unto eternal life in heaven and the resurrection of the unsaved unto everlasting punishment in hell.
- We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.
- We believe that homosexuality is contrary to creation and thus sin to the believer. Homosexuality outside the realm of believers is no different than any other sin.